EntrePass is a Singapore workpass which allows eligible foreigners to start and set up a new business in Singapore. This is a great opportunity for international entrepreneurs who want to open up their markets in Singapore.
With effect from August 2017, the EntrePass scheme has been improved to make it more convenient for businesses to come to Singapore. These changes include:
- Removing paid-up capital requirement
- Broadening of evaluation criteria
- Extending validity of each EntrePass
- Extending EntrePass to more partner agencies
- Revising renewal criteria and Dependant’s Pass criteria
Seeking help for employment pass application? Click here to learn more about how we can help you.